PRESENTING: The 15 Hottest American Cities Of The Future
Where Will Americans Be Living In 20 Years?'
Although it's hard to predict what the future will hold, we've come up with a list of 15
To compile this list we looked at job growth, population growth and demographics, affordability, livability, and the health and well being of the residents.
We also considered how the city is innovating in terms of technology, sustainability, culture, and more. And we thought about how "cool" the city is--an important factor in attracting the young, creative types who will make the city hot.
We looked at how the next generation will influence the city--whether they're hipsters, tech-savvy pros, artists, or environmentalists. The cities that made this list vary greatly, but they all have one thing in common: great people and great ideas.
- Life and times of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala — the man behind the trader
- DOJ officials were alarmed by surveillance footage of the Mar-a-Lago room where classified info was being stored, report says
- Meet Judge Bruce Reinhart the magistrate who approved the FBI search warrant into Trump's Mar-a-Lago home receiving threats from MAGA supporters
- Unlike millennials, GenZ employees don’t want to quit but want fewer working hours
- IIT Bombay and JSW Group to establish a technology hub for steel manufacturing
- Realme 9i 5G Review - 5G Upgrade With Cosmetic Changes
- Top 5 automatic cars under ₹10 lakh in India
- India's demand for the yellow metal rises 43% in Q2: World Gold Council