President Donald Trump owns more than $122 million in personal real estate - here's a look at his penthouse and beachfront mansions
Alex Brandon/AP Images
- President Donald Trump owns more than $122 million in personal real estate in the US and the West Indies, according to Forbes estimates.
- From a NYC penthouse to a St. Martin beachfront estate, Trump has eight properties in his real-estate portfolio.
- Even so, they make up just a fraction of his estimated $3.1 billion net worth.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
President Donald Trump is a real-estate mogul.
Not only does his company own more than $2 billion in real estate across New York City, Washington, DC, Chicago, San Francisco, and other major US cities, he also has more than $122 million in personal real estate along the Atlantic, according to Forbes estimates.
In June 2019, Trump sold his personal property out west, a 5,395-square-foot Tudor-style mansion in Beverly Hills, for $13.5 million, reported Jack Flemming for The Los Angeles Times.
That leaves Trump's real-estate portfolio of eight properties now spanning three states and one Caribbean Island. And while impressive, it's just a fraction of his overall net worth - an estimated $3.1 billion.
Shayanne Gal/Business Insider
A representative for the Trump Organization didn't immediately respond to a request for comment from Business Insider.
Here's a look through Trump's real-estate portfolio. All property values were estimated by Forbes as of February 2019.
New York: Before moving to the White House, Trump's main residence was the $57 million penthouse in Trump Tower.
It's located on New York City's Fifth Avenue and overlooks Central Park.
When Trump wants to get away from city life, he has his 39,000-square-foot mansion in Bedford, New York. The home is called Seven Springs.
Worth $24 million today, the property is considered Trump's suburban base.
Virginia: Trump owns two houses in Sterling, Virginia, near the Trump National Golf Club in Washington, DC, worth a collective $1.5 million.
He reportedly lends the houses to club members and guests, Forbes said.
Florida: Trump also owns homes in Palm Beach, Florida, worth a collective $25 million.
They're near the Trump Organization-owned Mar-a-Lago, a private and exclusive Palm Beach resort.
St. Martin: The US isn't the only country where Trump personally owns real estate — he also has a beachfront estate getaway, known as Le Château des Palmiers, in the West Indies.
Trump primarily uses the estate, which is worth $15 million, as a rental property.
- MrBeast called out TikTok for allowing a deepfake version of him hawking $2 iPhones to run wild on the app: 'This is a serious problem'
- How an OnlyFans creator earned $60,000 from a 'marathon' livestream
- TikTok's strategy for US dominance is straight out of Amazon's playbook — but creators are the fuel for its flywheel
- 10 famous book markets in Mumbai every reader should explore
- Asian Games: Indian men's hockey team storms into final, defeats South Korea 5-3
- Govt hikes LPG subsidy for Ujjwala beneficiaries to Rs 300 per cylinder
- Checkout the ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 matches that will be played in Chennai
- Rockstud Capital announces partial exit from Uber’s fleet service provider