How metalworkers in India are keeping the 600-year-old craft of Bidri art alive
- Each piece of Bidri
artis handmade in an eight-step process.
- Artisans use a special soil that can only be found in a 15th-century fort in Bidar,
- Only a handful of Bidri workshops remain there today.
- Wholesale growth expected to continue for tractors, passenger vehicles and two-wheelers, says equity research firm Emkay
- Centre finalises One District One Focus Product to promote in cluster approach
- A Mumbai-based EV startup launched the cheapest electric car with a 200 km range
- HP's worldwide shipments grow 5.6% in fourth quarter of 2020, says IDC
- NITI Aayog proposes price of COVID-19 between ₹300-500