How metalworkers in India are keeping the 600-year-old craft of Bidri art alive
- Each piece of Bidri
artis handmade in an eight-step process.
- Artisans use a special soil that can only be found in a 15th-century fort in Bidar,
- Only a handful of Bidri workshops remain there today.
Popular on BI
- 10 Foods you should avoid before bed for a restful night's sleep
- Investors to go ahead with Friday meet to oust Byju's CEO amid court order
- Mohammed Shami ruled out of IPL, to undergo ankle surgery
- Here are the 8 eating habits that could upset your stomach
- 10 best places to visit in Azerbaijan for Indian tourists