Kanye West's first pair of Yeezy sneakers are expected to sell for over $1 million, making them the most expensive pair ever
- The first pair of Yeezys that
Kanye Westever wore in public are expected to sell for over $1 million.
- West debuted his sneaker brand during his 2008 Grammy performance.
Sotheby'sis selling the sneakers after an exhibition in Hong Kong wraps up.
"There he was, Kanye West, on stage at the Grammys, winning 4 awards just that evening, and unveiling an incredibly important and iconic design in Nike's storied history," Cheng said.The highest known sneaker sale to date was a pair of autographed Nike Air Jordan's that were worn by Michael Jordan in 1985, according to CNN. The shoes sold for $615,000 in 2020 on Christie's site.
- Cannes Lions 2021: On Day 3, Dentsu Webchutney brings home 2 Silver Lions
- Best laptop for students in India in 2021
- Twitter rolls out new update for iOS allowing users to share tweets to Instagram stories
- If you are vaccinated, IndiGo Airlines is giving discounts on airfares
- Microsoft joins Apple in $2 Trillion Club