Smashburger is opening 40 restaurants in 2021. Take a look at its plans for open kitchens, food lockers, and more.
Smashburgerplans to open more than 40 new restaurants in 2021.
- This includes more drive-thru, collection, and delivery options, including
- Smashburger's president also discussed why it's shunning ghost kitchens in favor of prime real estate.
Fast-casual chain Smashburger is planning on adding to its global network of 250 corporate and franchise restaurants by opening 40 new restaurants in 2021.The chain has focused on a dine-in model in the past but plans to offer more takeout and collection services, accelerated partly by the pandemic.
The new restaurants won't only have enhanced collection options. The dine-in experience is getting a makeover, too.This includes open kitchens, so customers can see their orders being cooked, and restaurant interiors that are specific to the city.
Smashburger also launched a new website and app during the pandemic, but still plans to offer delivery through a network of delivery service apps.Other
- Best office chairs for working from home
- Delhi unlock: Restaurants to reopen with 50% capacity; malls, markets to open daily, says Arvind Kejriwal
- Budget constraint cannot justify violation of citizens' right to clean environment: NGT
- Weekly crypto roundup: WazirX under scrutiny, El Salvador makes Bitcoin legal tender and more
- BSE and NSE suspend trading in shares of Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Ltd (DHFL) from Monday