Taco Bell is giving away Doritos Locos Tacos — here's how to get some
Taco Bellis giving away Doritos Locos Tacos on Wednesday, October 28, as part of its "Steal a Base, Steal a Taco" deal.
- Los Angeles Dodgers' Mookie Betts clinched the deal when he stole a base last week.
- Taco Bell locations will be giving away one Doritos Locos Taco per customer from noon until midnight local time on Wednesday.
Taco Bell is giving away Doritos Locos Tacos on Wednesday, as part of its annual
Last week, Los Angeles Dodgers' Mookie Betts stole a base, winning free tacos for Taco Bell customers across the US. This is the second time Betts' has triggered the free taco deal, after stealing a base back in the 2018 World Series for the Red Sox.Taco lovers can get a free Doritos Locos Taco at Taco Bell locations across the US on Wednesday, October 28. Taco Bell locations will be giving away one Doritos Locos Taco per customer from noon until midnight local time, or as supplies last.
Taco Bell has given away millions of dollars worth of tacos over the years with its "Steal a Base, Steal a Taco" deal. The deal is a key strategy for bringing in new, younger customers, especially first time visitors, reports sports business publication Front Office Sports. The promotion has proven to be so popular that the chain has also teamed up with the NBA for a "Steal a Game, Steal a Taco" deal."Steal a Base, Steal a Taco has become a tradition tied to the World Series and we're thrilled to partner with Taco Bell to bring baseball fans even more to look forward to through this extraordinary postseason," Noah Garden, MLB Chief Revenue Officer, said in a statement.
- 1.28 lakh people over 60 years get 1st dose of COVID vaccine on first day
- Chinese hackers target Indian vaccine makers SII and Bharat Biotech: Report
- GST revenue up 7% year-on-year in February to over ₹1.13 lakh crore
- Here is the list of common side-effects of COVID-19, so that you don't panic if you get these
- These are the top 10 likely IPOs scheduled in March 2021