Walmart, Kroger, and Albertsons recall over 28,000 pounds of ground beef over possible E. coli contamination
- More than 28,000 pounds of
ground beefis being recalled after possible E. colicontamination.
- Customers who purchased ground beef from Kroger, Walmart, Albertsons, and WinCo Foods in several states are encouraged to check their products.
Packages of ground beef, produced by Interstate
The beef was shipped out to retailers in Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming, according to the
"FSIS is concerned that some product may be in consumers' refrigerators or freezers," the statement says. "Consumers who have purchased these products are urged not to consume them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase."
The recalled beef has the establishment number "EST.965" inside the
E. coli infection can cause severe stomach cramps, diarrhea, and vomiting, according to the Centers for Disease Control. Some may experience a mild fever, and most people infected typically get better within five to seven days. Most people start to feel ill within three to four days of consuming contaminated products, according to the CDC.
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- Elon Musk told his 76-year-old dad Errol to 'keep quiet' in a text message after he said he wasn't proud of his son, report says
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon told wealthy clients there's a chance the US is heading into 'something worse' than a recession, report says
- Nepotism and termite-like corruption dented India : Modi
- Modi lists five pledges to turn India into a developed country in 25 years
- There will be a major shift in the way Indians shop and consume brands
- Modi remembers Nehru and Sarvarkar in his speech today
- Made-in-India gun used for 1st time for ceremonial salute at Red Fort on Independence Day