INFOGRAPHIC: What The Color Of Your Pee Says About You
Doctors have practiced uroscopy, or using urine to monitor and diagnose disease, since the time of Hippocrates - 400 BC.
More recently though, the Urine & Kidney Team at the Cleveland Clinic created an infographic about what the color of your pee says about your health. For example, you want to aim for "pale straw color" or "transparent yellow."Check out how yours matches up with the experts' advice.
- Julius Baer upgrades India to overweight as fastest growing major economy in 2021
- Delhi govt budget likely to be 'biggest so far', have provisions to promote patriotism, say sources
- Local body polls: AP govt "weighing different options" on conduct of Budget session
- Neeraj Chopra sets national record in javelin
- Rishabh Pant will be an all-time great across formats in cricket: Ganguly