Greta Thunberg says 'we will not give up' on fighting the climate crisis
- Climate activist Greta Thunberg called out world leaders at a virtual press conference.
- Thunberg said that leaders were not doing enough to honor the 2015 Paris Climate accords.
- "We will not accept that ... we, the younger generation," Thunberg said.
The teenage activist called out leaders who she said are not doing enough to uphold promises made during the 2015 Paris climate accords."We will not accept that ... we, the younger generation," Thunberg said at the virtual press conference on Tuesday.
Thunberg and three activists from the Fridays for Future movement also separately met with Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Lofven. She recently said she would not attend the 2021 UN global climate summit in Glasgow, Scotland, in November."We all have to step out of our comfort zones, more or less, and this responsibility should not fall on us - teenagers, young people, activists, and scientists," Thunberg said. "Because that's not our job, our job is to be teenagers and do what teenagers do."
- Pinarayi Vijayan led government announces its list of newly elected MLAs
- Class 12 students waiting with bated breath for the final verdict on board exams
- CBSE class 10 results likely to be delayed as marks submission deadline for schools extended till June 30
- Maharashtra to consider staggered reopening depending on the COVID-19 cases in the state