Smartphone sales see marginal growth in June quarter
Industry estimates suggest 16 million smartphones were shipped into the country during April-May. When the June numbers are added, the quarterly sale will almost certainly overtake last year's April-June quarter shipment of 20 million smartphones.
The rise in sales comes on the back of 8%-10% decline on a quarter-to-quarter basis during January-March.
(Image credit: Indiatimes)
Popular on BI
- India's income inequality is so bad that's weighing down the avg in both South Asia and SouthEast Asia
- Meet the Indian-origin women CEOs who are leading the way for major global companies
- SuperRare NFT sells for more than $2 million — a 20,000-fold increase in value over three years
- Microsoft to skill 1 lakh Indians in cybersecurity by 2022
- Love procrastinating? It can help you earn Rs 1 lakh by applying for Chief Excuse Officer at Cultbike.fit