Social Recruiting with Facebook Graph Search [INFOGRAPHIC]
On January 15, 2013, Facebook’s much anticipated search engine, Facebook Graph Search, finally launched, making finding the people you’re looking for on the platform that much easier. For social recruiters, it means finding candidates in much more targeted way since searching has become more insightful.
In order to illustrate some Facebook Graph Search best practices, this infographic, compiled by social employee referral management platform Zao, shows you how to get started with in order to find the best employees. Some takeaways to note include:
- 47% of new hires are generated from Facebook
- 1 in 5 had a contact share a job on Facebook
- 92% of users are connected by only 4 degrees
- 52% of job seekers use Facebook to help find work
Heather R. Huhman is a career expert, experienced hiring manager, and founder & president of Come Recommended, a content marketing and digital PR consultancy for job search and human resources technologies.
Read more posts on Come Recommended »
- Macrotech Developers IPO — here is how to check share allotment status
- PL 2021: Here’s a look at how Punjab Kings vs CSK play against each other
- Goa and Gurugram recorded highest single day of covid 19 cases today
- Wipro fears it may lose its employees to competitors as there is an explosion of IT jobs
- Citibank to exit consumer banking business in India