Sofa startup Burrow has launched a 'sleep kit' that makes the couch a more comfortable place for guests to crash
- Whether you've hosted friends on your own couch or crashed on theirs, you know that it can be difficult to get a good night's sleep as an overnight guest.
- Furniture startup Burrow's solution is a five-piece Sleep Kit ($350) for sofas to enhance this traditionally uncomfortable experience.
- It includes a thick memory foam topper, sheet set cut to the size of a three-seat sofa, quilted percale blanket, pillow with a pillowcase made of 100% organic cotton, and eye mask. All the pieces roll up conveniently into a storage bag.
"Can I crash on your couch?"It's a question I've been asked many times in recent years, and one I've asked many times to friends living in other cities. Sleeping on a couch is definitely more affordable than a hotel or Airbnb, and besides, my friends and I always enjoy hosting.
Furniture startup Burrow has created a solution - but it's not a futon bed.Rather than tackle the challenging task of creating a futon bed that isn't bulky and heavy, Burrow made a Sleep Kit ($350) that enhances your current setup.
Sleep Kit includes the following items:
- Thick memory foam topper (28" x 78" x 9.25")
- Sheet set cut to the size of a three-seat sofa (28" x 78")
- Quilted percale blanket (83" x 53")
- Pillow with a pillowcase made of 100% organic cotton
- Eye mask
The strength of Burrow's Sleep Kit is that it's specifically designed for the needs of a sofa crasher.
The memory foam topper adds a layer of cushioned support, while the sheet set and soft blanket are cut to a smaller size so they won't drag or fall on the floor. If you do own a Burrow sofa, which has a built-in USB port, your guest can take advantage of the sheet's phone pocket and charge their phone right by their side.Read more: We compared online sofas from Campaign and Burrow to determine which couch startup deserves a spot in your living room
Having a dedicated pillow just for guests that I don't have to dig out each time is a nice touch, and I know both my guests and I would appreciate a sleep mask. I'm pretty sensitive to light, which means I always wake up early while sleeping in a friend's living room. I also know that it's very difficult to sleep in my own living room on sunny days.And, once you've waved goodbye to your friend, everything in the kit rolls up into a convenient storage bag.
In short, any time you or someone you know needs to sleep on the couch, you can bring out the Burrow Sleep Kit. The complete set costs $350 to give your guests a better night's sleep, but if you buy it with a Burrow Sofa, you'll get $50 off.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Farmer unions cancel Budget day march to Parliament, but say their agitation will continue
- 9 people died and 16 hospitalised out of 23,28,779 people vaccinated till now in India, but Additional Secretary, Health, said that none of the deaths are linked to the Covid-19 vaccination
- Naidu reviews arrangements for Budget Session of Parliament
- Budget day march to Parliament cancelled by farmer unions
- Sabyasachi sells 51% stake to Aditya Birla Fashion