Some of the world's greatest photographers share the images that changed their lives
To celebrate its 68th annual general meeting, the group's head of e-commerce Martin Fuchs asked each member to identify "an image that changed everything" - one that represents a turning point in their lives as visual artists.
More than 50 photographers submitted images and the stories that go with them. The result is this stunning collection, which you can take home for just $100 per print from now until June 12.
Check them out now and be sure to look below the images to read the full story behind them.
- Life and times of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala — the man behind the trader
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon told wealthy clients there's a chance the US is heading into 'something worse' than a recession, report says
- ACCA and IMA: economy survey reveals the biggest ever drop in economic confidence
- India moves up one spot in global rankings for median mobile speeds: Report
- Exponent Energy raises $13 million to scale up its rapid charging points across the country
- How to apply for tatkal passport online
- Apple lays off 100 contract recruiters: Report