An Argentine soccer player destroyed a drone that interrupted a match with a banner mocking his club
- Argentine soccer player Pablo Perez destroyed a drone on Sunday.
- The drone was carrying a banner mocking Perez's club over the field during a match.
- After another player brought the drone to the ground, Perez stomped it into oblivion.
Argentine soccer player Pablo Perez was not at all entertained when a drone interrupted Sunday's match between Newell's Old Boys and Rosario Central.
Just three minutes into the match, play was delayed as a small drone flew just above the field. According to the Daily Mail, the drone "appeared to be from Rosario Central fans as it roughly translated to 'I eliminated you with a bang, and I was champion.'"
After a player on Rosario Central brought the drone to the ground, Perez walked over and stomped his cleat into it, ending its flying days for good. He also threw the ball at the drone, which was then taken off the field.
-ESPN Argentina (@ESPNArgentina) May 3, 2021
Unfortunately for Perez and Newell's Old Boys, it was the best shot the club would get at Rosario Central all match, eventually falling 3-0 in the rivalry game.
- Best weighing machine under ₹500
- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO subscribed 1.79 times on day 1
- As Sensex, Nifty50 hit record highs, this is what experts are advising investors
- FM concludes week-long consultation meetings for Budget 2023-24
- WhatsApp data of 500 million users might be on sale says Mashable India
- Dharmaj Crop IPO
- Visa Platinum Prepaid Card
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- tata Consumer
- Germany Visa
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Small Cap Companies
- Bank Loan
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World