An Argentine soccer player destroyed a drone that interrupted a match with a banner mocking his club
- Argentine soccer player Pablo Perez destroyed a drone on Sunday.
- The drone was carrying a banner mocking Perez's club over the field during a match.
- After another player brought the drone to the ground, Perez stomped it into oblivion.
Argentine soccer player Pablo Perez was not at all entertained when a drone interrupted Sunday's match between Newell's Old Boys and Rosario Central.
Just three minutes into the match, play was delayed as a small drone flew just above the field. According to the Daily Mail, the drone "appeared to be from Rosario Central fans as it roughly translated to 'I eliminated you with a bang, and I was champion.'"After a player on Rosario Central brought the drone to the ground, Perez walked over and stomped his cleat into it, ending its flying days for good. He also threw the ball at the drone, which was then taken off the field.
-ESPN Argentina (@ESPNArgentina) May 3, 2021Unfortunately for Perez and Newell's Old Boys, it was the best shot the club would get at Rosario Central all match, eventually falling 3-0 in the rivalry game.
- UP's Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath announces free funerals for deceased Covid patients
- You no longer need a Covid+ve report to get admitted to a hospital: Union Health Ministry
- Supreme Court sets up a 12-member National Task Force to facilitate public health response to the pandemic
- Adobe Summit 2021: Empowering a digital-first economy through personalisation
- Crime branch to probe recovery of O2 concentrators from Delhi eateries, including Khan Market's famous Khan Chacha and Town Hall