An Olympic medalist admitted on live TV that she was 'sh------ herself' while swimming her relay leg
- Swimmer Sydney Pickrem won bronze for Team Canada in Sunday's 4×100 meter medley relay.
- After swimming a 1:07.17 100-meter breaststroke, the 23-year-old was candid in her TV interview.
- Pickrem said "I was absolutely sh------ myself" during the swim en route to a spot on the podium.
View all Offers
- 16% OFF
Metallika Centerville Three Seater Sofa cum Bed with Mattress (Glossy Finish, Brown, Metal) By FurnitureKraft₹ 22589₹ 36480Buy On
- 42% OFF
AmazonBasics Steel Zero Gravity Reclining Lounge Portable Chair, Black₹ 3499₹ 6000Buy On
- 33% OFF
Spacewood Engineered Wood Winner Study Table (Natural Wenge Finish)₹ 7999₹ 11090Buy On
- 30% OFF
Nilkamal Leo Computer Trolley/Table (Black/Walnut)₹ 3250₹ 3500Buy On
- 9% OFF
Spacewood Winner Engineered Wood Study Desk (Walnut finish,Walnut Rigato)₹ 7268₹ 9386Buy On
Sydney Pickrem may have swum for a spot on the podium in Sunday's 4×100 meter medley relay, but that doesn't mean she was calm, cool, and collected while doing so.
The 23-year-old Canadian admitted that she was freaking out in a hilarious post-swim interview with CBC.
"I was absolutely sh------ myself," Pickrem said on live television. "I'm not gonna try and sugar coat it."
Her teammates immediately cracked up at her candor.
-Scott Brown (@BrownieScott) August 1, 2021
Still, you might not have known Pickrem was anything less than composed throughout the swim based on her team's performance. She pulled out a 1:07.17 time in the second leg of the relay - the breaststroke - before her teammates finished the race and secured some hardware for the group.
With the third-place finish in the relay, Pickrem earned the first Olympic medal of her swimming career.
- Ethereum may not have too long to get its high gas fee issue in check, according to JPMorgan
- Terra's LUNA token continues to hold its own even in a crypto bear market — here's why
- SEBI is hiring young graduate professionals for a monthly stipend of ₹60,000, last date is January 25
- HUL spent Rs 1,193 crore on advertising between October and December 2021
- Rohit Sharma, Rishabh Pant and Ravichandran Ashwin included in ICC Men's Test team of the Year 2021