An Olympic runner who represented Kenya in Tokyo 2020 was found dead in her home. Her husband is now a suspect.
- Kenyan Olympian Agnes Tirop was found dead in her home, multiple local reports said.
- Tirop, who ran the women's 5,000 meter race in the 2020
Olympics, was reportedly found with stab wounds.
View all Offers
A Kenyan Olympian was found dead in her home, according to multiple local reports.
She was found with stab wounds in her abdomen, the outlets said, and her neck, according to BBC News. Because of this, investigators think it was a knife wound that eventually led to her
Tirop's husband is now missing, which leads police to believe he is a suspect in this case.
"Her husband is still at large, and preliminary investigations tell us her husband is a suspect because he cannot be found. Police are trying to find her husband so he can explain what happened to Tirop," Tom Makori, head of police for the area, said.
Tirop broke the world record for the women's 10,000-meter race in September.
She was a two-time bronze world champion medalist for 5,000 meters.
- WhatsApp won’t work on these phones from November 1: Check the full list
- Shiba Inu hits another all-time-high — now more valuable than Adani Enterprises, Tata Steel and Tech Mahindra
- Shiba Inu is not only bigger than Dogecoin — it’s now bigger than XRP, Polkadot and USD Coin as the seventh-biggest player in the market
- Best budget external hard disk drives under ₹4,000 in India
- IRCTC will lose a chunk of its revenue to the Indian government starting next month
- EaseMyTrip makes its first acquisition in 13 years to strengthen its hotel offerings
- Portugal''s political fate uncertain after govt budget defeat
- Battlegrounds Mobile India gets Dune-themed rewards in new crossover