Anthony Joshua will fight Oleksandr Usyk on September 18 or 25 at one of London's big soccer stadiums
Anthony Joshuawill fight Oleksandr Usykon September 18 or September 25 in London.
- That's according to Joshua's promoter Eddie Hearn, who said there are "no issues with that fight."
- Hearn expects one million pay-per-view buys for a fight that will be held in a big soccer stadium.
View all Offers
Amazon Brand - Solimo Serpens Single Seater Recliner (Brown, Leatherette)₹ 16999₹ 29999Buy On
Amazon Brand - Solimo Halley 3 Seater Sofa cum Bed with Storage (Fabric, Grey)₹ 19049₹ 31500Buy On
Amazon Brand - Solimo Petra Solid Sheesham Wood King Bed (Teak Finish)₹ 14419₹ 50000Buy On
- 39% OFF
AVRO FURNITURE 7756 Plastic Chair | Set of 4 | Matt and Gloss Pattern | for Dining Room, Bedroom, Kitchen, Living Room | Bearing Capacity up to 150Kg | Strong & Sturdy Structure | 1 Year Guarantee₹ 2729₹ 2999Buy On
Amazon Brand - Solimo Medusa Engineered Wood Wardrobe walnut finish ,3 Doors₹ 10999₹ 18000Buy On
That's according to Matchroom Sport chairman Eddie Hearn, who represents Joshua, and is looking to book the fighter's next bout in the coming months.
"September 25th and 18th are the two dates," Hearn confirmed at a media event Insider attended Monday.
He described Wembley Stadium, which can hold 90,000 fans for a
The fight would bring together two gold medal-winning Olympic boxers, with Usyk set to contest his third heavyweight fight after unifying all of the major cruiserweight championships.
Hearn said he doesn't envision any problems because he's got a great relationship with Usyk, and Alexander Krassyuk, who is the head of Usyk's promoter, K2 Promotions.
"We've sent a contract to K2 and they've just replied to it with a couple of minor questions," Hearn said, expecting a formal announcement in the coming weeks as there are "no issues with that fight."
Hearn continued: "That's the one you're going to see next. I think AJ's got it in his head that he wants to do a job on him. He knows how good Usyk is, and he knows people have been saying, 'You sure you want to take that fight?' And I think he likes that."
Joshua has been preparing for the bout at a Sheffield base, where Britain's Olympic boxers practice their trade. He's been engaging in sparring sessions against southpaw fighters, as Usyk boxes in that leftie stance.
The bout will be broadcast on Sky Box Office and Hearn anticipates "one million buys on pay-per-view."
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale — Best deals and offers on Apple iPhones, iPads, and more
- ‘Extreme fear’ is ruling the crypto markets — is this an opportunity or a warning sign for investors?
- El Salvador's president hits back on Twitter after rating agency Moody's issues warning over its bitcoin buying
- pi Ventures plans to invest in 25 young startups with its latest $75 million fund
- Best deals on hair straighteners, trimmers and other grooming products on Amazon
- Amazon Republic Day Sale 2022 — Best deals and offers on Echo smart speakers, Fire TV Sticks and more
- Two IndiGo planes avert mid-air collision over Bengaluru airport, DGCA to take strict action
- India's tennis star Sania Mirza announces retirement from the sport by the end of 2022 season
- Mythology audiobooks
- Electric car Championship
- India's win in Centurion
- Millionaires Employees
- Car with Waiting Period
- Tax Saving Investment
- Urban Company
- New Year 2022
- Upcoming new laptops
- Bank Holidays in January
- Valuable NFT Projects
- Xiaomi 11i hypercharge
- GST Input tax credit
- Public Holidays in 2022
- RBL Stocks
- Upcoming Smartphones in 2022