Charles Barkley lost weight because he was worried about being lifted in a chair for the traditional Jewish hora at his daughter's wedding
Charles Barkleyis losing weight for his daughter's weddingso that he can participate in the hora.
- The hora is a traditional
Jewishcelebratory dance in which party guests are lifted in a chair.
- Barkley — known as "the Round Mound of Rebound" — is 6-foot-6 and roughly 250 pounds.
Charles Barkley is looking forward to his daughter's wedding this weekend, but he's a little worried about one aspect of the ceremony.
In an appearance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" this week, the basketball Hall of Famer and current host of "
Aside from his understandable anxiety surrounding his upcoming chair-hoist, the 11-time NBA All-Star said he's excited for the wedding and eager to welcome Hoffman and his relatives into his own family because "they are amazing people.""Hopefully, this'll be the only one, too," Barkley said. "I promised [my daughter] this; this has to work because this is the only one I'm paying for."
Check out Barkley's full interview with Kimmel below:
- Chris Gayle appears four times in the top 10 list of most sixes hit in an IPL match
- Up-close and not so personal with Munnar’s pit vipers, gliding frogs and more
- Haryana government extends lockdown in the state till May 24
- UK's Cairn Energy identifies $70 billion Indian assets for seizing to recover amount due from government
- States to receive nearly 51 lakh COVID-19 vaccine doses in next three days, says Union Health Ministry