Here are the new, sleek NBA 'City' uniforms from Nike that all 30 teams will be wearing
- NBA City jerseys are back.
- Between leaks and official releases, we've gotten a glimpse of almost every NBA franchise's alternate jerseys.
- Check out photos of each team's threads below:
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
View all Offers
View all Offers
The Atlanta Hawks' 2019-2020 City threads pay homage to "The Peach State."
It appears as though the Boston Celtics leaned into their Irish roots with their latest jerseys.
While the Brooklyn Nets have yet to release their City jerseys and no photos have been leaked, it appears as though the team's 2019-2020 City jerseys will pay homage to Brooklyn native The Notorious B.I.G.
The Chicago Bulls went with the Bull logo, baby blue primary color, and red lining for their City unis.
A leak of the Cleveland Cavaliers' City threads shows a unique "Cle" design with stripes along the sides.
The Dallas Mavericks are throwing it back to the '90s with their new jerseys.
The Denver Nuggets' existing rainbow skyline design pops a bit more on this year's black base.
The Detroit Pistons' new look is somewhat reminiscent of FC Barcelona jerseys.
The Golden State Warriors opted for a black and blue version of their classic City threads.
The Rockets' City jerseys are inspired by Houston's connection to NASA.
The Los Angeles Clippers channeled a newspaper-esque typeface for their City jerseys.
A leaked photo of the Los Angeles Lakers' version, meanwhile, shows block letters and white stars down the sides.
The Miami Heat are sticking with their Vice jerseys but swapping out the black base for a powder blue version.
The Milwaukee Bucks are leaning into their "Cream City" moniker for their new unis.
Like a number of other teams, the Minnesota Timberwolves are also going with baby blue for their City jerseys this year.
The Thunder's City jerseys were designed to honor those killed in the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building bombing in Oklahoma City 25 years ago.
The Orlando Magic drew on the Sunshine State's citrus fields for its City threads.
The Sixers opted for a classic callback to Philadelphia's constitutional roots.
Phoenix went with Spanish "Los Suns" and "Somos PHX" jerseys.
The Portland Trail Blazers went for a redesign of their well-worn "ripcity" uniforms.
The Sacramento Kings are switching it up from their usual purple and white colors to a deep red.
The reigning champion Toronto Raptors went with black and gold threads for their City jerseys.
The Utah Jazz are sticking with their red, orange, and yellow City jerseys from the past two seasons.
The Washington Wizards brought back their stars and stripes jerseys for the City rollout.
Now check out the highest-paid coaches in college football:
Popular on BI
- WhatsApp won’t work on these phones from November 1: Check the full list
- Shiba Inu hits another all-time-high — now more valuable than Adani Enterprises, Tata Steel and Tech Mahindra
- Shiba Inu is not only bigger than Dogecoin — it’s now bigger than XRP, Polkadot and USD Coin as the seventh-biggest player in the market
- Best budget external hard disk drives under ₹4,000 in India
- IRCTC will lose a chunk of its revenue to the Indian government starting next month
- EaseMyTrip makes its first acquisition in 13 years to strengthen its hotel offerings
- Portugal''s political fate uncertain after govt budget defeat
- Battlegrounds Mobile India gets Dune-themed rewards in new crossover