Step inside one of the world's most luxurious river cruise ships
Uniworld specializes in these types of cruises. The luxury river cruise ship operator has 21 ships that travel along rivers in Europe, Russia, Egypt, and China.
The company recently introduced a new ship to its fleet: the S.S. Maria Theresa.
The ship has a staff of 57, a total of 75 rooms, and can accommodate up to 150 guests. The lavish interior makes the ship comparable to a baroque palace.
Cruises on the ship range from eight to 15 days and cost anywhere between $3,200 to around $12,000 per person.
- Chemplast Sanmar to raise ₹3,850 crore through IPO starting from August 10
- Dominos India and Osho Jain create a music video together to urge citizens to get vaccinated
- IPO-bound ixigo acquires bus ticketing platform AbhiBus to strengthen its footprint
- Best earphones with heavy bass in India
- With 9.8% growth in H1 2021 revenues, WPP says it has returned to 2019 levels a year ahead of plan