Grey market premium for Anand Rathi Wealth IPO is down to ₹25 from ₹125
- Anand Rathi Wealth has received a decent response from investors in the IPO as it was subscribed 9.78 times in 3 days.
- However, the grey market premium has been falling each day. Today, GMP stood at ₹25 per share falling from ₹125 earlier.
- The allotment of the IPO is scheduled on December 9.
If you have subscribed to the IPO, remember the allotment of the IPO is scheduled for tomorrow, December 9.
However, the grey market premium of the company's shares continue to fall since the last couple of days. Currently, the premium for Anand Rathi Wealth’s shares is at ₹25 per share from ₹125 earlier. The IPO is in the price range of ₹530-₹550 per share.
|Qualified institutional investors||2.50 times|
|Non-institutional investors||25.42 times|
AdvertisementAnand Rathi has a dominant position in the distribution of financial products, with a focus on the growing HNI segment. Currently, Anand Rathi Wealth is present across 11 cities in India -- Mumbai, Bengaluru, Delhi, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chennai, Pune, Chandigarh, Jodhpur and Noida with a representative office in Dubai.
Further, the company aims to double its assets under management in the 3-5 years, said Amit Rathi, managing director at Anand Rathi in an interview with Business Insider.
“Anand Rathi Wealth generates higher revenue yields compared to competition as the company has consciously avoided stock broking and stock advisory businesses and restricted its focus to the high yielding segments of distribution of structured products and mutual funds,” said Nirmal Bang while recommending ‘subscribe’ rating to the IPO.
SEE ALSO: RateGain, Shriram, MapmyIndia and more — Check out the important dates of these upcoming IPOs and their grey market premiums
Spinny is the latest used car platform to join Cars24, Droom and CarDekho in unicorn club
Popular on BI
- A student who accidentally became a millionaire with a cult following after selling his expressionless selfies as NFTs says he feels confused
- Internship at Bureau of Police Research & Development: Checkout all the details including last date, eligibility and stipend
- One of the largest cryptocurrency swapping platforms just lost $1.3 million as users failed to update approvals
- Fortune oil maker Adani Wilmar is looking to acquire southern players in edible oil, FMCG industry
- After 10-minute grocery delivery, a 15-minute ambulance service grabs investor interest
- Decentralised file sharing, movie streaming, and much more — these are top five Web3 cryptocurrencies to keep an eye on in 2022
- This Indian couple plans to get married in a Hogwarts-themed metaverse to beat the pandemic's restrictions
- Here are some of Netaji’s inspirational quotes as India remembers its valiant fighter