IPOs are here again — Campus Activewear and Rainbow Children’s Medicare open this week
- Campus Activewear and Rainbow Children’s Medicare are all set to open their IPOs for investor subscription this week.
- The footwear brand Campus Activewear will open the IPO on April 26 and close on April 28.
- Rainbow Children’s Medicare, a pediatric hospital chain, will open its IPO on April 27 and closes on April 29.
AdvertisementAfter a long pause in the launch of new initial public offering (IPOs) because of extreme market volatility, two IPOs are all set to hit the market for subscriptions this week.
Campus Activewear and Rainbow Children’s Medicare are two IPOs opening this week for subscription. Both issues will garner around ₹3,000 crore as Campus Activewear aims to raise around ₹1,400 crore from its public offer whereas Rainbow Children's Medicare to raise nearly ₹1,580 crore.
Here are the key highlights of both the IPOs:
Campus Activewear indicates a premium of ₹60 in the grey market
Footwear brand Campus Activewear will open its IPO tomorrow i.e., April 26 and close on April 28.
The company is looking to raise ₹1,400 crore through the public issue of shares. The price band of the IPO is ₹278-₹292 per share.
The IPO is a complete offer for sale (OFS) of 4.79 crore shares by promoters and shareholders of the company. Currently, shares of the company are demanding a premium of ₹60 per share in the grey market.
Started in 2005, Campus Activewear claims to be India's largest sports and athleisure footwear brand. It is among the top five brands with highest sales. Campus had an approximately 15% share of the branded sports and athleisure footwear retail market in India by value in FY20, which increased to approximately 17% share in FY21.
|Allotment date||May 4|
|Initiation of refunds||May 5|
|Credit of shares to demat account||May 6|
|IPO listing date||May 9|
Rainbow Children’s Medicare demands a premium of ₹50 in the grey market
The children’s hospital Rainbow Children’s Medicare will open its ₹1,580 crore IPO on April 27 and close on April 29.
The IPO includes a fresh issue of equity shares up to ₹280 crore and an offer sale of up to 2.4 crore shares.
The South India based multi-specialty pediatric, obstetrics and gynecology hospital chain operates 14 hospitals and three clinics in six cities, with a total bed capacity of 1,500 beds.
AdvertisementThe hospital chain has 602 full-time doctors and 1,686 part-time/visiting doctors. The firm believes in a full-time doctor model for high degree of patient satisfaction.
Going forward, it seeks to expand the hospital network and is in the process of building a digital healthcare delivery solution that enables healthcare delivery irrespective of geography.
The company will use the majority of fresh IPO proceeds to set up new hospitals and purchase medical equipment for new hospitals.
|Allotment date||May 5|
|Initiation of refunds||May 6|
|Credit of shares to demat account||May 9|
|IPO listing date||May 10|
SEE ALSO: 5G in India – who, what, when, why and how much?
Adani Power crosses ₹1 lakh crore market cap to become the sixth Adani Group Company to enter the special club
Popular on BI
- Rise in home loan interest beyond 9.5 % likely to have high impact on housing sales: Survey
- Akash Ambani named in Time100 NEXT list as an emerging leader
- People want bigger homes and reopening offices, schools hasn’t altered this trend
- Prime Minister Modi says extension of free ration scheme will benefit crores during the festive season
- Central government employees given 4% hike in DA ahead of Diwali