Fino Payments Bank IPO allotment tomorrow, investors had oversubscribed by over 2 times
- Fino Payments Bank is likely to announce its share allotment status on November 9.
- The public issue of the Mumbai-based fintech company Fino Payments Bank has been subscribed 2.03 times on the third and final day of the issue on November 2.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
Navi Mumbai-based fintech company Fino Payments Bank is likely to announce the allotment status of its initial public offering (IPO) on November 9.
View all Offers
View all Offers
- 21% OFF
Wipro Smart Mid Back High Resilience Foam Home-Office Chair,Synchro tilt Mechanism,Adjustable armrest,Ergonomic Foam backrest,Waterfall Edge seat,3yr wrnty,BIFMA&Green Certified,IDM Winner(Black)₹ 9779₹ 14400Buy On
- 33% OFF
Duroflex LiveIn - Pressure Relieving, Memory Foam, Roll Pack, 8 Inch Queen Size Medium Firm Mattress with Superior Comfort and Anti Microbial Fabric (78 X 60 X 8 Inches)₹ 12199₹ 19999Buy On
MBTC Alaska Mesh Office Revolving Desk Chair₹ 3189₹ 4999Buy On
- 30% OFF
Nilkamal Leo Computer Trolley/Table (Black/Walnut)₹ 3250₹ 3500Buy On
Amazon Brand - Solimo Biela Single Seater Fabric Recliner (Brown)₹ 15999₹ 21999Buy On
The company received good demand from investors, who have oversubscribed the IPO by 2.03 times. The portion reserved for retail investors was oversubscribed by 5.92 times on the last day of the IPO bidding process.
However, demand from non-institutional investors was not that good as the portion reserved for non-institutional investors was subscribed just 0.21 times.
|Qualified institutional investors||1.65 times|
|Non-institutional investors||0.21 times|
|Retail investors||5.92 times|
AdvertisementThe IPO was open for subscription from October 29 to November 2 with a price band of ₹560-577 per share. The company is looking to raise ₹1,200 crore through public listing including ₹900 crore through an offer for sale and ₹300 crore through fresh issue of shares.
The company claims to be the first profitable player in the payments bank space to hit the Indian stock market. Paytm is another payments bank firm in line to get listed soon.
The bank plans to utilise the net proceeds from the fresh issue towards augmenting its tier-I capital base to meet its future capital requirements.
Further, analysts are positive on the fintech industry and believe they are poised to grow in the future.
“Fintech companies' demand is poised for growth on the back of rising internet penetration, higher disposable income, development of technology, low-cost infrastructure, government initiatives like UPI, etc. We believe Fino Bank is one of the key beneficiaries of opportunities in the sector,” said analysts at Religare Broking.
SEE ALSO: Reliance Industries, Tata Motors, Britannia and other hot stocks on November 8 as markets reopen after Diwali
AdvertisementPaytm IPO will open today — here is how to apply via bank and apps like Zerodha, Paytm Money
Popular on BI
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale — Best deals and offers on Apple iPhones, iPads, and more
- ‘Extreme fear’ is ruling the crypto markets — is this an opportunity or a warning sign for investors?
- El Salvador's president hits back on Twitter after rating agency Moody's issues warning over its bitcoin buying
- Best deals on hair straighteners, trimmers and other grooming products on Amazon
- Amazon Republic Day Sale 2022 — Best deals and offers on Echo smart speakers, Fire TV Sticks and more
- Two IndiGo planes avert mid-air collision over Bengaluru airport, DGCA to take strict action
- India's tennis star Sania Mirza announces retirement from the sport by the end of 2022 season
- EaseMyTrip launches a new campaign featuring Vijay Raaz and Varun Sharma to promote its full-refund medical policy