CAMS IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status
- The basis of allotment for ₹2,240 crore CAMS IPO will be announced on September 28, and listing is scheduled for October 1.
- The CAMS issue was oversubscribed nearly 47 times, receiving bids for 601 million shares against the offer size of 12 million shares.
- Here’s how to check CAMS IPO allotment status on NSE, BSE, and the registrar website.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
AdvertisementThe ₹2,240 crore initial public offering (IPO) of Computer Age Management Services(CAMS) received a bumper response from the investors. The CAMS issue was oversubscribed nearly 47 times, receiving bids for 601 million shares against the offer size of 12 million shares.
|CAMS IPO||Qualified Institutional Buyer||Non-institutional Investor||Retail Individual Investor||Total|
|No. of times issue subscribed||73.18 times||111.85 times||5.44 times||47 times|
The basis of allotment for ₹2,240 crore CAMS IPO will be announced on September 28, and listing is scheduled for October 1. However, this is certain that not all investors will get as many shares as they subscribed for.
Here’s how to check CAMS IPO allotment status:
AdvertisementIf you have bid for the CAMS IPO, you can check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the stock-exchange website:
- To check the CAMS IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website or NSE website.
- On BSE, Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘Computer Age Management Services’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on ‘Search’.
You can also visit the Registrar website (Linkintime) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on ‘CAMS-IPO’. It will only appear post allotment on September 28.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit’.
SEE ALSO: Sensex down 7% this week, sees the second-worst fall this year— these are the reasons behind the sell-off
INTERVIEW: CAMS CEO says they are actively hiring through the pandemic
- EXCLUSIVE: Communities, brand and then product — CEO explains how Stack Overflow flipped the script on software development
- Everybody in India must get Covid vaccine free, says Kejriwal
- Samsung now lets you buy up to four products in one single EMI as it seeks to boost sales this festive season
- Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status
- K'taka healthcare warriors first to get Covid vaccine: Minister