Likhitha Infrastructure IPO allotment status to be announced today— here’s how to check share allotment status
- The basis of allotment for ₹61.2 crore initial public offering of Likhitha Infrastructure will be announced on October 12.
- The Likhitha Infrastructure issue was subscribed 9.51 times on the last day of bidding.
- Here’s how to check Likhitha Infrastructure IPO allotment status on NSE, BSE, and the registrar website.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
AdvertisementThe ₹61.2 crore IPO of Hyderabad-headquartered oil and gas pipeline infrastructure service provider, Likhitha Infrastructure received a tepid response from investors. The Likhitha Infrastructure issue was subscribed 9.51 times on the last day of bidding. In fact the closing date of this IPO had to be extended till October 7 due to weak participation from Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs). The price band too was revised to ₹116 to ₹120.
According to the stock-exchange data, the issue received bids for 48 million equity shares against an offer size of 5 million equity shares.
|Likhitha Infrastructure IPO||Qualified Institutional Buyer||Non-institutional Investor||Retail Individual Investor||Employee||Total|
|No. of times issue subscribed||21.99x||1.54x||23.71x||0||9.51x|
The basis of allotment for ₹61.2 crore initial public offering of Likhitha Infrastructure will be announced today (October 12), and listing is scheduled for October 15.
Here’s how to check Likhitha Infrastructure IPO allotment status:
If you have bid for the Likhitha Infrastructure IPO, you can check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the stock-exchange website:
- To check the Likhitha Infrastructure IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website or NSE website.
- On BSE, Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘Likhitha Infrastructure.’
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Hit ‘Search’.
You can also visit the Registrar website (Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Company selection’ and click on ‘Likhitha Infrastructure -IPO.’ It will only appear post allotment on October 12.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit.’
SEE ALSO: TCS announces ₹16,000 crore buyback — strong show in Q2 with 7% rise in profit, margins near two-year high
Following TCS’ lead, Wipro announces plans to buyback shares
SBI’s new chief Dinesh Khara shares his stance on restructuring, capital raising, hiring, and more
- Compound Interest Waiver Scheme applies to everyone but provides limited relief — Here’s everything you need to know
- Best budget truly wireless earbuds in India
- India is the most attractive emerging market for clean energy investment, says Prime Minister Modi
- Tata Motors may report loss for yet another quarter led by weak JLR sales, commercial vehicles’ pain
- Supreme Court jumps in for Amazon and Flipkart after Karnataka High Court remains mum on investigation against their anti-competitive practices for over 200 days