Top stock movers — RIL, HPCL, Angel Broking, TVS Motor, Blue Dart, Vodafone Idea, and others
- The 30-share BSE index Sensex was up 0.51%, and the NSE Nifty was trading 0.55% higher at 9:50 am.
- Here’s a list of the top losers and gainers in the Nifty pack.
- These are the top stocks that are buzzing in trade today.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
The 30-share BSE index Sensex was up 0.51%, and the NSE Nifty was trading 0.55% higher at 9:50 am.
Here’s a list of the top losers and gainers in the Nifty pack.
*as of October 30, 10:00 am
|Top Nifty Gainers||Top Nifty Losers|
|Coal India||Eicher Motors|
|Adani Ports||Power Grid|
These are the top stocks in news today.
TVS Motor gains over 4%
The shares of TVS Motor gained over 4% after the company registered a growth of 6% in its revenue to ₹4,617 crore in the second quarter ended September 30. The production and sales of its two-wheelers improved consistently from July onwards, but the commercial vehicle segment continues to lag.
IndiGo drops 2%
The shares of India’s largest airlines IndiGo dropped 2% after its losses widened to ₹1,194 crore for the second quarter ended September 30. The company had posted a net loss of ₹1,062 crore in the same quarter last year. The company’s total income declined 65% to ₹3,029 crore.
Vodafone Idea gains over 6%
The shares of telecom major Vodafone Idea gained over 6% after the company significantly narrowed its loss. Vodafone Idea reported a net loss of ₹7,218.2 crore for the quarter ended September 30 compared to a loss of ₹50,897.9 crore in the same quarter last year.
AdvertisementBPCL garners 2%
The shares of state-owned Bharat Petroleum (BPCL) gained over 2% after it reported a 58% year-on-year growth in its consolidated net profit to ₹2,589.52 crore, on the back of lower expenses, including material and finance costs.
HPCL leaps 3%
The state-owned Hindustan Petroleum (HPCL) was trading 3% higher after the petroleum giant announced that its board would meet on November 4 to consider a share buyback plan.
Angel Broking trades 12% higher
Angel Broking shares were trading 12% higher after the Kuwait Investment Authority acquired half a percent stake in the retail broking company via open market transactions on October 29 for ₹321.73 per share.
RIL trades 1% higher
AdvertisementThe shares of Mukesh Ambani-owned Reliance Industries (RIL) were trading nearly a percent higher ahead of its Q2 financial result due later this evening.
Blue Dart shares gain 14%
The shares of Blue Dart gained over 14% after the company reported 195.85% jump in its quarterly profit to ₹41.39 crore. The company’s earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization (EBITDA) was up 131.79% to ₹149.46 crore in the quarter ended September 30.
SEE ALSO: Cricketer Yuvraj Singh invests in nutrition-based healthtech startup Wellversed
The Big 4 tech companies — Amazon, Apple, Facebook, and Google — blew past Wall Street estimates in their latest-quarter earnings reports
- WhatsApp to add additional security layer for users to link account to computers
- AAP to contest elections in Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Goa, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Gujarat in 2022, says Arvind Kejriwal
- Top 10 business investment options in Dubai for India's best minds
- India needs to add massive amount of solar and wind power capacity this year to meet its first target
- Itel to launch smartphone with bigger display and dual security for ₹6000 on February 1