16 podcasts successful entrepreneurs say you should follow for insights on marketing, mindfulness, and becoming a superstar founder
- Podcasts are a great way to learn something new. Whether you have 10 minutes or 2 hours, there's probably a show about entrepreneurship that can fit with your busy schedule.
- We asked Amazon's best small business owners which podcasts they listen to regularly, and their recommended shows cover topics from marketing to mindfulness, and can help you navigate the challenges of running a business.
- Here are the 17 top picks from the founders of Ayoba-Yo, Baking Steel Co., Nutpods, EcoBark Pets, Nerdbugs, Habit Nest, Watex Green Living, and PlayerTen.
- Visit BI Prime for more stories.
Podcasts are a great way to learn something new, while doing something else - like commuting, working out, or making a meal.
Whether you have 10 minutes or 2 hours, there's probably a show about entrepreneurship that can fit with your busy schedule.
We asked the finalists for Amazon's best small business owners award to recommend the shows they download and listen to each week to help them navigate the challenges of entrepreneurship.
Ronak Mehta of Nerdbugs and Wian van Blommestein of Ayoba-Yo both told us they like hearing founders share their stories with NPR's Guy Raz on How I Built This.
Keynotes and episodes from marketing guru Gary Vaynerchuck were hot picks from both Habit Nest's Michael Ahdoot and Baking Steel's Andris Lagsdin, and Nutpods founder Madeline Haydon was even featured on an episode of Unfinished Biz.
Denise Sung of Watex starts her day with The Journal from the WSJ and looks for ways to redefine success with Girlboss Radio, while Tom Rohlf of PlayerTen listens to the Tropical MBA podcast to become more location-independent.
Continue reading to see the full list, with links to listen and subscribe.
- Airlines can now operate 85% of pre-Covid domestic flights, says Aviation Ministry
- Yes Bank-DHFL case: No sympathy, says court, Rana Kapoor's wife, daughters remanded to judicial custody
- Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh resigns amid ongoing turmoil in Congress
- Future of Work 2021: Work from home is here now, but people demand some physical sense at work
- Deadline for PAN-Aadhaar linkage extended till March 2022