Coca-Cola bottlers and SAP are scaling a major blockchain project poised to remake a $21 billion a year supply chain operation. It's one example of the still-nascent tech's promise.
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- AIIMS, Rishikesh dedicates new 100-bed ward to COVID-19 patients
- Three India returnees test positive for COVID-19 in Singapore
- Maha: NCP corporator from Pimpri Chinchwad dies of COVID-19
- Scientists strike note of caution as 'Made in India' vaccine programme gains momentum
- Goa: Doctor in charge of COVID-19 treatment returns home after 98 days