Coca-Cola bottlers and SAP are scaling a major blockchain project poised to remake a $21 billion a year supply chain operation. It's one example of the still-nascent tech's promise.
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Commercial flights from Bareilly airport expected to start by December
- Arvind Kejriwal launches ‘Green Delhi’ app — Here’s how to download and use the application
- New air pollution laws in Delhi-NCR — Non-compliance could lead to ₹1 crore fine, 5 years in jail
- WPP won $1.6 billion worth of new business in Q3
- Former Gujarat CM Keshubhai Patel dead