Gen Z business students say these are the 50 best global companies for diversity and inclusion
- Diversity and inclusion is an increasingly important driver of business success.
- Employer branding specialist Universum just released a Diversity and Inclusion index based on a survey of tens of thousands of college students around the world, asking what the next generation of talent is looking for from their future employers.
- Big tech companies and consumer goods are widely viewed by business students as being champions of diversity and inclusion.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Diversity and inclusion is an increasingly important driver of business success, and the world's top companies are competing to attract talent from a wide array of backgrounds.And initiatives to push for a more open and inclusive workplace could be particularly important to Gen Z, the most diverse generation in history. Gen Z students who identify as LGBT and Latino in particular have prioritized a commitment to diversity and inclusion as an important feature of their ideal future employers.
Universum has now constructed a Diversity and Inclusion index based on the survey results for three of those attributes: support for gender equality, commitment to diversity and inclusion, and respect for the company's people. The index is calculated for companies ranked on Universum's World's Most Attractive Employers list, and gives a sense of which major companies and organizations are viewed as welcoming and inclusive workplaces.Here are the 50 best companies for diversity and inclusion, based on Universum's survey responses from business students:
47. Deutsche BankAdvertisement
44. Hewlett Packard Enterprise
41. LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis VuittonAdvertisement
39. Ford Motor CompanyAdvertisement
34. Mondelēz International
33. Volvo Car CorporationAdvertisement
32. BMW Group
31. Volkswagen GroupAdvertisement
29. McKinsey & CompanyAdvertisement
28. Grant Thornton
24. Boston Consulting Group
23. Bain & CompanyAdvertisement
22. The Coca-Cola Company
8. Johnson & Johnson
5. Procter & GambleAdvertisement
4. L'Oréal Group
- 'Democracy has prevailed' says Joe Biden as he takes oath as the 46th President of the United States
- PM Modi congratulates Joe Biden, says he looks forward to strengthen India-US partnership
- Democracy has prevailed, says US President Joe Biden in his first speech. PTI ZH AKJ ZH ZH
- Joe Biden takes oath as 46th US President amidst unprecedented security. PTI ZH AKJ ZH ZH
- Kamala Devi Harris creates history as she takes oath as Vice President of USA