Take a closer look at Bugatti's $19 million La Voiture Noire - the most expensive car ever sold
- Bugatti unveiled a one-of-a-kind hypercar called La Voiture Noire at the Geneva Motor Show on Tuesday.
- The custom-built hypercar was created to commemorate Bugatti's 110th birthday.
- At $18.9 million, it's the most expensive new car ever sold, Bugatti said.
- La Voiture Noire is powered by a 1,480-horsepower, 8.0-liter, quad-turbocharged W16 engine.
Following is a transcript of the video.
This is Bugatti's new eighteen-million dollar supercar, it's the most expensive new car of all time. The bad news is that even if you had 18 million dollars just lying around you are out of luck as they've only made one, and it's already been sold.
The car has many of the same internals as the Bugatti Chiron and Divo. Including the massive 8 litre quad-turbocharged 16 cylinder engine with almost 1500 horsepower.
- Rupee has fared relatively well in 2022 versus other emerging market peers: World Bank
- There is a universal pattern to swearing, across languages
- Are you effectively assessing the impact of marketplace management services?
- Digital upskilling has become the need of the hour for the pharma sector
- Why manufacturers must embrace skills transformation to be future-ready
- Jio Haptik
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Most Valuable Companies
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Kama Holdings
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World