Take a look inside 'The Rook' - an armored vehicle SWAT teams use to tear through vehicles, block an active shooter, or bust through a riot
Ring Power Tactical Solutions
Everything from lethal and non-lethal weapons, body armor, drones, policing software, uniforms, and even vehicles were on display, including a new armored vehicle called "The Rook."
The Rook, designed by Ring Power Corporation, a heavy equipment company that modifies vehicles, is essentially an armored Caterpillar vehicle that has been modified for SWAT and other police units.
It comes with four attachments and can be used for all kinds of scenarios, including hostage rescue, barricaded suspects, riots, and natural disasters.
At least 25 different police departments across the US have purchased one, and many more are interested, a Ring Power Corporation sales manager, Shaun Mitchell, told Business Insider Tuesday.
Check it out below:
- Google Pixel 8, Pixel 8 Pro and Pixel Watch 2 launched with improved AI features
- Moto G54 5G review – affordable option with a large battery
- Reliance Brands forges partnership with ‘urban cool’ fashion brand Superdry
- ED arrests AAP MP Sanjay Singh in Delhi excise policy case
- Top 10 unique benefits of adding Flax Seeds to your diet