Take a tour of Cristiano Ronaldo's $18.5 million apartment in Trump Tower
Cristiano Ronaldo just injected jet fuel into the fiery rumors that he's moving across the pond when his contract with Real Madrid expires in 2018.
The New York Post reports that the Portuguese soccer star just dropped a cool $18.5 million on an apartment in New York City's Trump Tower. Before Ronaldo purchased it, the 2,500-square-foot pad belonged to Alessandro Proto - a business partner of Donald Trump's.
Bonnie Chajet of Warburg Realty handled the listing.
- Coforge, Fortis Health record increased mutual fund holding in Q3, HDFC Bank declines
- Astronomers find planet that seems too humongous to be orbiting its parent star!
- Penguins employ thousands of microsleeps to achieve 11 hours' slumber daily!
- Ashok Gehlot: Magician leaves centre stage in Rajasthan
- Trauma made Abrar an 'Animal': Bobby Deol on his negative role