Take a tour of Cristiano Ronaldo's $18.5 million apartment in Trump Tower
Cristiano Ronaldo just injected jet fuel into the fiery rumors that he's moving across the pond when his contract with Real Madrid expires in 2018.
The New York Post reports that the Portuguese soccer star just dropped a cool $18.5 million on an apartment in New York City's Trump Tower. Before Ronaldo purchased it, the 2,500-square-foot pad belonged to Alessandro Proto - a business partner of Donald Trump's.
Bonnie Chajet of Warburg Realty handled the listing.
Popular on BI
- We asked ChatGPT who the greatest athlete of all time is and it did not go well for LeBron James
- A man kept the same pair of contact lenses in for 3 years, causing permanent astigmatism and buildup behind his eyelids. His doctor said he's not responsible enough to wear contacts.
- Clarence Thomas wrote a scathing, nearly 50-page dissent about why the Supreme Court should have gutted voting rights
- JioTag — A pocket-friendly alternative to Apple AirTag for finding your lost belongings
- Realme 11 Pro Plus vs Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus – the under ₹30,000 phone to buy
- How Tata Communications plans to chart its financial turnaround
- Railway jobs: 12,000 recruited under 'Rozgar Mela' initiative
- List of famous things to buy in Goa