Target Lowers The Price Of Black Barbie Doll After Father Complains It Costs Twice As Much
Target lowered the price of an African American Barbie doll after a concerned father pointed out it cost twice as much as the white version.
Warren Johnson tweeted to complain after noticing that while the white Barbie Fashion Design Maker doll was on sale for $23.49, the black version cost $49.99."When my daughter asked the question, 'Why is the black doll more expensive than the white doll?' I really didn't have an answer for her," Johnson told WCPO in Cincinnati.
Today, both Barbies are on sale for $20.99.
- Congress leader Rahul Gandhi tests positive for COVID-19
- FAQs about COVID-19 drugs answered by AIIMS’ director Randeep Guleria
- Uttar Pradesh to go under weekend curfew from April 24, UP minister Hanuman Mishra succumbs to COVID-19
- Apple Spring Loaded event – How to watch live, what to expect and everything you need to know
- Adidas launches a new global series to remind its audience that impossible is nothing; features Ranveer Singh, Hima Das and Beyoncé