Target Lowers The Price Of Black Barbie Doll After Father Complains It Costs Twice As Much
Target lowered the price of an African American Barbie doll after a concerned father pointed out it cost twice as much as the white version.
Warren Johnson tweeted to complain after noticing that while the white Barbie Fashion Design Maker doll was on sale for $23.49, the black version cost $49.99."When my daughter asked the question, 'Why is the black doll more expensive than the white doll?' I really didn't have an answer for her," Johnson told WCPO in Cincinnati.Advertisement
Today, both Barbies are on sale for $20.99.
- Goa COVID-19 combat: Ministers to coordinate at taluka level
- Sunday lockdown: People stay indoors in Karnataka to check coronavirus spread
- TN records 4,150 new cases; 60 deaths due to COVID-19
- Govt may need to further extend tax return deadline if COVID cases continue to rise: Experts
- Rain clobbers Maharashtra, high alert in Konkan