The 10 most important things in the world right now
1. Donald Trump had a more dominant night than anyone expected. The US presidential contender swept a key round of state primaries Tuesday, strengthening his lead for the Republican nomination.
2. Hillary Clinton also swept Tuesday's primaries on the Democrats side. The former US Secretary of State made efforts to draw similarities between herself and her main rival, Bernie Sanders.
3. Apple wiped out $40 billion in value after disappointing earnings sent the stock down as much as 8%. iPhone sales fell for the first time in the history of the device.
4. China "strongly opposes" the European Union making irresponsible accusations about Hong Kong. The remarks came a day after the EU released a highly critical annual report on the city's affairs.
5. The US is reportedly looking into whether Android software is giving an unfair advantage to other Google products, such as its search engine.
6. Comcast may buy DreamWorks for $3 billion, the animated film house behind blockbuster movies like "Kung-Fu Panda" and "Shrek."
7. Pop superstar Prince died without a will, according to his sister. The late musician's net worth is estimated at $300 million.
8. North Korea has almost completed preparations for a fifth nuclear test, South Korea's president said Tuesday. President Park Geun-hye believes North Korea can conduct a nuclear test anytime it decides to do so.
10. An elephant who carried tourists in Cambodia for years died of exhaustion, and now animal activists are calling for an investigation.
And finally ...
NOW WATCH: How ISIS makes over $1 billion a year
- Revenge spending effect: Household savings dip to 5 -year low
- With no signs yet of inflation cooling, experts predict more rate hikes
- Covid hit mental health of kids, young people harder than thought
- Smog envelops Delhi, AQI remains in 'very poor' category
- Egypt president to be chief guest at Republic Day celebrations
- Tata Aviation
- Visa Platinum Prepaid Card
- Interest Rate on Deposits
- Uniparts IPO
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- tata Consumer
- Asus new Desktop
- Sandhya Devanathans
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Small Cap Companies
- India Pharma
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World