The 14 most common work-from-home jobs in America, and how much money you can make doing them
Omar Havana / Stringer / Getty Images
- More than 4 million Americans work from home for at least half of the workweek.
- Careers site FlexJobs found the 14 most common work-from-home jobs in America, as well as how much money people with those jobs earn in a year.
- The remote jobs are in several industries, including technology, finance, and medicine.
More than 4 million Americans worked from home for at least half of the workweek last year, according to the most recent data, and that number is only going up.
To meet the growing demand, companies are offering remote jobs in a growing number of fields, from tech to finance and even medicine.
Careers site FlexJobs recently took a look at the most common remote jobs in America, and there are some surprising entrants on the list. We arranged the jobs by average annual pay, according to data from PayScale - one of the remote jobs makes just under $90,000 a year.
Check out the 14 most common remote jobs in the country, and how much you can make doing them.
Customer service representative
Speech language pathologist
Business development manager
Client services director
- Domestic occupiers keep office space demand high in 2023
- Nifty, Sensex bounce back on Friday but experts see resistance at higher levels
- Temperature's Toll: Hospitals see a surge in drug and alcohol abuse-related visits on hotter nights, study reveals
- Passive flows account for 42% of foreign capital flows in 2023
- Explained: How Covid-19 heightens risk of heart attack, stroke