The 25 Biggest Landowners In The US
That's slightly down from 2013, when the top 100 added 700,000 acres to their holdings. Even so, it means these land tycoons control more than 30 million acres, or almost 2% of America's land mass.Media tycoon John Malone, who owns 2.2 million acres - more than twice as much land as the state of Delaware - tops the list for the fourth year running. We're taking a closer look at the top 25 land owners. You can download the full report here.
- Throwback to some of the best IPL ads made over the years
- Infosys, Wipro, HDFC Bank and other stocks to watch out for on April 15
- India's largest opposition party blames national media for its lack of influence — but its new YouTube channel may only be targeting the Hindi belt
- Kellogg expands its portfolio by launching more Indianised products
- Infosys plans to hire 25,000 freshers over the next 12 months — a 26% boost for campus hiring in India