The 32-year-old millionaire founder of $3.75 billion Box thinks everyone needs to read these two books
Box CEO Aaron Levie may have made his millions helping companies move their data to the cloud, but the 32-year-old founder still takes the time to sit down and read a book.As the leader of a 1,960-person workforce with $500 million in annual revenue, it's up to Levie to set the tone at Box. So, even though Levie is known widely as the funniest CEO in enterprise tech, it's no surprise that his books of choice are actually quite serious.
Here's what he read:
- Wholesale growth expected to continue for tractors, passenger vehicles and two-wheelers, says equity research firm Emkay
- Centre finalises One District One Focus Product to promote in cluster approach
- A Mumbai-based EV startup launched the cheapest electric car with a 200 km range
- HP's worldwide shipments grow 5.6% in fourth quarter of 2020, says IDC
- NITI Aayog proposes price of COVID-19 between ₹300-500