The best Amazon Prime Day 2019 deals Prime members can get starting today
- Although Amazon Prime Day 2019 isn't until July 15-16, Amazon has already released a handful of deals to get you excited for the big annual deals event.
- These deals are live right now and are available through Prime Day, which ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on July 16.
- The standout early deal is the Toshiba HD 43-inch Fire TV Edition Smart TV, $179.99 (originally $299.99) [You save $120].
- We're compiling all the best deals across tech, home, kitchen, and more for Amazon Prime Day 2019. Bookmark our list of the best deals here.
Every day leading up to Prime Day 2019, Prime members enjoy exclusive promotions and deals on Amazon products and services.
To shop these early deals and all Prime Day 2019 deals, you must be a Prime member. Sign up for a free 30-day trial here to get in on the Prime Day savings and try the many other benefits of a membership.
The following leaked Amazon Prime Day 2019 deals are available to Prime members only, now and run through Prime Day:
- Toshiba HD 43-inch Fire TV Edition Smart TV, $179.99 (originally $299.99) [You save $120]
- myQ Smart Garage Door Opener + Amazon Cloud Cam, $99.98 (originally $189.40) [You save $89.42]
The best deal so far is the Toshiba Fire TV, which has the Fire TV experience built right in so you can start enjoying all your favorite channels and shows right away. It includes a Voice Remote with Alexa and delivers 1080p picture quality.
These early Prime Day deals are a nice warm-up for the real event on July 15-16.
Make sure you're fully prepared by learning how to make the most of Prime Day 2019, looking at what deals were most popular (and are likely to be featured again) last year, and finalizing your Lightning Deal-grabbing strategy.
Read all our Amazon Prime Day 2019 coverage here as the big day approaches, and bookmark our list of the best deals of Prime Day 2019 here.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.