The best avocado beauty products you can buy
Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- Avocado benefits your skin like it does your body, thanks to those moisturizing healthy fats and vitamins.
- We've rounded up the best avocado beauty products you can use for a variety of purposes.
- Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado is our top pick because it uses avocado to soothe and hydrate the skin around the eyes.
Avocado is great on everything - toast, nachos, omelets, your face. Yep, you read that last part correctly. The superfood has quietly become a staple ingredient in beauty products over the years. Primarily known for its moisturizing properties, avocado is a great addition to everything from concealer to face masks to lipsticks.If you have dry skin, you can probably benefit from a little avocado in your skin-care or even your makeup routine. Not prepared to literally mash raw avocado onto your skin for a DIY facial treatment? There are plenty of subtler ways to incorporate the powerhouse ingredient into your routine.
There's an avocado oil-infused product in just about every beauty category these days. Here, I've rounded up the five most talked about, highly-rated items that include some form of avocado in the ingredients' list.
Here are the best avocado beauty products of 2019:
- Best avocado beauty product overall: Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
- Best overnight avocado mask: Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Hydrating Mask with Avocado & Swiss Glacier Water
- Best avocado concealer: First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Bendy Avocado Concealer
- Best avocado lipstick: Sephora Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick
- Best avocado mineral soak: Dr. Teal's Ultra Moisturizing Mineral Soak Super Moisturizer with Avocado Oil
Read on in the slides below to check out our top picks.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.