The best bets from this Saturday's college football slate
Jayne Kamin-Oncea/Getty Images
Another weekend of gambling on college football left us promisingly profitable.
Our picks went 5-2 against the spread on Saturday, and were just a converted extra point against Alabama away from going 6-1. Bama was favored by 31.5 points when we published, but the spread shot up as high as 35 before kickoff, so it's possible some of you won on that game also if you caught a better number.
We are now 27-22 on the season, which while a net positive, still leaves us with much work to do to catch up with the success of our NFL bets so far this season. So let's strap in and get to picking on another week of college football action.
All lines are courtesy of the Westgate Las Vegas Superbook.
LAST WEEK: 5-2
- Intel introduces ARC GPUs for desktops and laptops
- Best 1.5 ton energy-efficient split air conditioner in India
- Microsoft onboards ONDC to launch shopping app for Indian consumers
- Germany confirms first monkeypox case in a child
- Best ladder for home use in India