The best body scrub you can buy
Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- A good body scrub is a necessity if you want soft and smooth skin.
- The exfoliating treatments work to get rid of dull, dry skin to leave your body looking and feeling smoother.
- Our top pick is the Herbivore Coco Rose Body Polish because the all-natural scrub hydrates while exfoliating skin.
When it comes to body-care products, scrubs are oftentimes overlooked in favor of lotions and body wash.But the exfoliating treatments should be included in your skin-care routines if you want to silky smooth skin. While you can also scrub away dull, dry skin by using loofahs or dry brushes, nothing will leave your skin feeling squeaky-clean quite like a good body scrub.
Not only do they exfoliate to reveal smoother and softer skin, but they also help other parts of your skin-care routines become more effective. Using a body scrub before applying self-tanners will help you achieve a streak-free glow, and they also help prevent the growth of in-grown hairs when used before and after waxing or shaving.
Body scrubs often provide extra skin benefits as well. Some moisturize skin, while others feature acne-fighting ingredients to help prevent body breakouts. Plus most scrubs smell amazing, making that all that extra time you'll be spending in the shower totally worth it.
Ready to start scrubbing for softer and more supple skin? We've rounded up the best body scrubs you can buy. Whether you're looking for a deep exfoliation, trying to clear up skin, or just want to add a new step to your weekly pampering sessions, these are the body scrubs to keep on your radar.
Here are the best body scrubs you can buy:
- Best body scrub overall: Herbivore Coco Rose Body Polish
- Best coffee body scrub: Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub
- Best salt body scrub: Ole Henriksen Rub n' Buff Transforming Salt Scrub
- Best sugar body scrub: Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub
- Best gel body scrub: Neutrogena Body Clear Body Scrub
Updated 5/8/2019 by Jada Wong: Updated formatting and prices.
Keep scrolling to check out our top picks.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.