The Cheapest Days Of The Week To Fly
Saving money on airfare is an art. CheapAir.com analyzed over 4 million domestic flights since the beginning of 2014 and found that the cheapest days of the week to fly are Tuesday and Wednesday, presumably because no one wants to go anywhere midweek.
AdvertisementThe news isn't shocking. Of course you'll pay more to fly anywhere after business hours on Friday night. But it does quantify the difference: The average low airfare on Tuesdays and Wednesdays is $373, compared to $440 on Sundays - a difference of $67.
Below, take a look at CheapAir's findings.
- Chris Gayle appears four times in the top 10 list of most sixes hit in an IPL match
- Up-close and not so personal with Munnar’s pit vipers, gliding frogs and more
- Haryana government extends lockdown in the state till May 24
- UK's Cairn Energy identifies $70 billion Indian assets for seizing to recover amount due from government
- States to receive nearly 51 lakh COVID-19 vaccine doses in next three days, says Union Health Ministry