The Chinese invasion of India Inc
AdvertisementAfter alleged territorial incursion, China is slowly, but definitely invading the major driver of
Starting this year, the spate of announcements proves that China is on an investment high. Wanda, China's largest commercial
The Chinese incursion has been the best news so far for the start-ups as a major part of these Chinese investments flowed in this sector last year. From Alibaba’s investment in
They are also targeting large cap stocks. State Administration of
These investments point towards the country’s growing affiliation towards its neighbour. So much so that many Indian companies are eyeing Chinese investments to top their US investments. Is this a start towards a better future of the bittersweet relation these two countries share!
Have a complete look at the journey here.
(Image credits: indiatimes)
Popular on BI
- Prosus terminates $4.7 bn deal to acquire BillDesk
- How a tiger-infested Assamese forest got reduced to barren wasteland in only a decade, and then bounced back
- Mani Ratnam's 'Ponniyin Selvan-I' box office collections at ₹200 crore
- DHFL case: Delhi court dismisses statutory bail plea of Wadhawan brothers
- Four Indian-American teens win top prize for young heroes