The countries with the world's best digital brands
Flickr / Jacob Bøtter
The Index measures nations in five dimensions: tourism, talent, exports, investment, and national prominence.
Countries with a high ranking in any given dimension have an above-average number of searches that include the country's name along with other key words.
Read highlights of the report below or read the full report here.
- An overlooked group of borrowers will be hit hard as student loan repayments resume, former Fed economist says
- TikTok's strategy for US dominance is straight out of Amazon's playbook — but creators are the fuel for its flywheel
- Robin Williams' daughter says she finds AI recreations of her father's voice 'personally disturbing'
- Survey shows people find no improvement in public toilets across country
- Sebi extends deadline for listed cos to confirm or deny market rumours
- Tom Hanks, a dental plan promotion and an AI
- New 'inverse vaccine' shows potential to treat multiple sclerosis, diabetes: Study
- TDP leaders stage hunger strike In Delhi against arrest of Chandrababu Naidu