The fast-rising career of 'Legend' star Emily Browning
Browning portrays the complex Frances Shea, Reggie Kray's first wife, showing the troubled relationship that led to Shea's death. She also serves as the film's narrator, depicting the twisted and violent lives of the Kray twins through her own eyes.
The 26-year-old actress first made her debut back in her native Australia when she was 10, appearing in a Hallmark movie.
You might recognize her as Violet Baudelaire in "Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events." She was 14 when she nabbed that role. She briefly took a break from acting to finish school and returned in 2009. Since then, she's appeared in numerous films, including "Sucker Punch" and "Pompeii."
Browning is also a singer, lending her voice to three different film soundtracks.
Here's a look back on the rising actress' career:
- Gautam Adani crashes out of the $100 billion club, but still is 10x richer than he was 2 years back
- Theatres cross pre-pandemic gross revenue collection despite pricey movie tickets
- Former Twitter India head quits his latest metaverse edtech venture
- Amid rumours of Telegram Premium, the messaging app reportedly drops its ‘free forever’ tag line
- Third-party apps connected to your car may be stealing your data