The global head of investor relations at $28 billion investor Angelo Gordon has left
- Gareth Henry, global head of investor relations at hedge fund manager Angelo, Gordon, has left the firm, people familiar with the matter said.
- Henry left earlier this month after two years with the New York-based alternative investment firm.
The global head of investor relations at Angelo, Gordon has left the $28 billion investment firm.
Gareth Henry left earlier this month after two years at the company, people familiar with the matter told Business Insider.
Before Angelo, Gordon, Henry worked at Fortress Investment Group and Schroders, according to a LinkedIn page.
A cached version of Angelo, Gordon's website says that Henry was a Managing Director and a member of the firm's executive committee. In a press release announcing Henry's hire two years ago, Angelo, Gordon said that Henry was slated to report to then-president Lawrence M.v.D. Schloss and become a partner.
A spokesman for the firm declined to comment. Henry couldn't immediately be reached.
New York-based Angelo, Gordon manages about $28 billion in credit, real estate, private equity, and other alternative investment strategies, according to its website. Nearly half of those assets - $12.4 billion - were in hedge funds as of last year, according to the Absolute Return Billion Dollar Club ranking.
- Influencer marketing will be INR 900cr market in India by the end of 2021: Report
- Smaller crypto exchanges in South Korea will be closing their doors in the next 24 hours
- Powered by Unacademy and upGrad’s mega deals, Indian startups raised $10.8 billion in the last two months
- TVS Eurogrip denies speculation over signing a Rs 23 crore sponsorship deal with Chennai Super Kings
- Crypto market in the red as Solana remains the most heavily hit