The global head of investor relations at $28 billion investor Angelo Gordon has left
- Gareth Henry, global head of investor relations at hedge fund manager Angelo, Gordon, has left the firm, people familiar with the matter said.
- Henry left earlier this month after two years with the New York-based alternative investment firm.
The global head of investor relations at Angelo, Gordon has left the $28 billion investment firm.Gareth Henry left earlier this month after two years at the company, people familiar with the matter told Business Insider.Advertisement
Before Angelo, Gordon, Henry worked at Fortress Investment Group and Schroders, according to a LinkedIn page.
A cached version of Angelo, Gordon's website says that Henry was a Managing Director and a member of the firm's executive committee. In a press release announcing Henry's hire two years ago, Angelo, Gordon said that Henry was slated to report to then-president Lawrence M.v.D. Schloss and become a partner.A spokesman for the firm declined to comment. Henry couldn't immediately be reached.
New York-based Angelo, Gordon manages about $28 billion in credit, real estate, private equity, and other alternative investment strategies, according to its website. Nearly half of those assets - $12.4 billion - were in hedge funds as of last year, according to the Absolute Return Billion Dollar Club ranking.
- Odisha man arrested for manufacturing fake Covid-19 vaccine
- J&J Covid vaccine produces strong immune response in early trials
- PM Modi at UNGA: 'How long will India be kept out of decision-making structures of UN'
- China says WHO gave support for Covid vaccine emergency use
- WHO warns death toll may hit 2mn even with vaccine