The Google Home Max is one of the best smart speakers you can buy, but it's normally $400 - it's on sale for $300 right now
Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- The Google Home Max is arguably the best Google Assistant-enabled speaker you can buy with its powerful, well-tuned sound.
- Google Assistant is also a great digital assistant that can control smart home devices and answer questions using information from the web.
- For a limited time, the speaker is on sale for $299, so you save $100. It's selling out quickly, so act fast if you want one.
As a speaker, the Google Home Max is pretty impressive. It delivers a deep, rich low end, well-tuned mids, and clear highs. While it may not be the speaker for audiophiles, its powerful sound is perfect for almost everyone else. On top of that, the speaker can be used in a stereo pair, so if you want to get two - which you may want to do, given the discount - you can pair them for even better sound. The speaker is available in two colors: Charcoal and Chalk.The Google Home Max is still available on sale at Best Buy and Bed Bath & Beyond, but it has already sold out at Target and Walmart, so if you want one, you should act fast.
Buy the Google Home Max from Best Buy for $299 (originally $399) [You save $100]
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apophis, the ‘God of Chaos’ asteroid is speeding up — increasing the likelihood of it hitting Earth in 2068
- Sputnik V: RDIF seeks vaccine's speedy registration, prequalification from WHO
- Ankhi Das quits as Facebook's India public policy head
- States urged to adopt national approach: Niti Aayog on 'free vaccine'
- Analysts expect no surprises from Axis Bank in the second quarter — loan growth and collections to be slow