The incredible life of Margarita Louis-Dreyfus - one of the richest women in the world
Louis Dreyfus Group
But the Russian-born businesswoman, dubbed the "Tsarina" by the French press, in reference to the former Russian royal family, hasn't always been so wealthy.
Her life totally changed when she met her husband Robert Louis-Dreyfus on a flight in 1988 - transforming her life as a former computer equipment salesperson to full-time mother and homemaker.
But when Robert Louis-Dreyfus died from leukemia a few years later, her life took another dramatic turn again as she took over the reins at his commodities company and met a new partner - the former head of the Swiss National Bank.
Take a look at her incredible life here.
- Rupee has fared relatively well in 2022 versus other emerging market peers: World Bank
- There is a universal pattern to swearing, across languages
- Are you effectively assessing the impact of marketplace management services?
- Digital upskilling has become the need of the hour for the pharma sector
- Why manufacturers must embrace skills transformation to be future-ready
- Jio Haptik
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Most Valuable Companies
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Kama Holdings
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World