The incredible life of Prince William's Instagram-famous godson, Prince Constantine-Alexios of Greece
Photo by Anthony Harvey / Getty Images
So, Prince Harry is officially off the market - but don't despair. There are still plenty of eligible young princes out there to steal your hearts.
One such bachelor is Prince Constantine-Alexios of Greece and Denmark or 'Tino' to his friends. Alexios is 19-years-old and currently enrolled in Georgetown University in Washington D.C.
Since the Greek monarchy was abolished in 1973, Alexios' role is titular only. He does, however, know how to live like a royal.
On Instagram, he's garnered almost 100,000 followers who keep up with his lavish lifestyle - featuring luxury holidays, impressive artwork and hunting exploits.
Despite being born in New York, Alexios was raised in England when his family relocated and attended Wellington College in Berkshire.
Scroll down for a look into the life of one of the world's most eligible bachelors.
Alexios' family are close to the British royals. Here the newborn prince is with his godfather Prince William.
Alexios is the son of Crown Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece (R) and Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece (2ndR). His grandfather is Constantine II, the last King of Greece.
... It's safe to say he'll remain a favourite for those hoping to bag a royal bachelor.
- SIMPLY PUT: What happened before India got Freedom@Midnight
- Here’s how much banks have increased home loan interest rates
- Avatar 2, Black Panther 2, Ant Man — Here is a complete list of Hollywood movies expected to hit Indian theaters in the next 6-7 months
- Qmin has been profitable business for IHCL from day one, says Jehangir Press
- India's foreign exchange reserves fall to $573 bn