The King Of Jordan Helped People Push Their Cars Out Of The Snow [VIDEO]
Heavy snow hit the Middle East last week, leading to snowmen in front of Jerusalem's Dome of the Rock and snowball fights among Free Syrian army fighters.
And in Jordan, King Abdullah II took the opportunity to do his people some good and help them move cars stuck in snow. The king had been touring Amman when he stopped to lend a hand, according to Ahram Online, the English-language version of Al-Ahram, an Egyptian daily.
It's logical to guess this is a public relations stunt to make Abdullah II look good. But as Raphael Orlove at Jalopnik points out, if that were the goal, the video would likely be higher quality.
- Gandhar Oil IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- White collar roles more at threat from AI
- Market cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 331 lakh crore; just shy of entering $4-trillion club
- 10 Best honeymoon places near Delhi
- Samsung launches new smartphone with 50 MP camera in India